Coronavirus (COVID-19) is affecting lives and work around the globe. We want you to know what we are doing as a company to protect you and your families and mitigate the spread of this illness. Here we will explain these measures and how you can assist our efforts to promote a safe and healthy environment both at work and at home.
NOTE: This policy may be updated as new information is made available from local health and governmental bodies. You will be notified when updates are made.
This policy applies to all employees regardless of where or in what capacity they work.
You can learn more about the prevention of COVID-19 at the following addresses:
This policy outlines our efforts to keep you safe by:
- Regularly cleaning and sanitation of workspace
- Regularly washing hands
- Regular monitoring for symptoms, and if necessary, quarantining
- Work from home policy
What is Corona virus?
Per the World Health Organization (WHO), Coronaviruses (CoV) are a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV). A novel coronavirus (nCoV) is a new strain that has not been previously identified in humans.
Coronaviruses are transmitted between animals and people. Common signs of infection include respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties. In more severe cases, infection can cause pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome, kidney failure and even death.
Standard recommendations to prevent infection spread include regular hand washing, covering mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing, thoroughly cooking meat and eggs. Avoid close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness such as coughing and sneezing.
Our Actions to Reduce the Spread
- General Hygiene
- Employees should practice good hygiene by:
- We will routinely clean and disinfect all frequently touched surfaces including:
- Work stations
- Door knobs/handles
- We will provide tissues and disinfecting, disposable wipes.
- Employees who are sick especially with cold or flu symptoms should remain home and seek medical attention immediately.
- Employees with sick family members should stay home.
- Work From Home
- Until further notice, all work at Fuchsia Llama will be done remotely at home for all employees.
- All travel has been suspended until further notice.
- We will leverage the use of virtual meeting technologies to continue work that would normally be conducted onsite.
If an employee has been diagnosed with COVID-19, they may not return to the office until after full recovery has been confirmed by a medical professional. No exceptions!
We recognize that a diagnosis does not mean an employee is unable to work. Therefore, until full recovery is confirmed, if the employee is able to work, they may do so from home.